Facts About Herbert Hoover
|Presidency||Herbert Hoover, 31st President of United States, (4 March 1929 – 4 March 1933)|
|Political Party||Republican Party|
|Born||10 August 1874, West Branch, Iowa, United States|
|Died||20 October 1964, Waldorf-Astoria New York, New York, United States|
|Cause of Death||Gastric Cardia|
|Grave||Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum, West Branch, Iowa, United States|
|Parents||Jesse Hoover > Hulda Hoover|
|Spouse||Lou Henry Hoover (m. 1899-1944)|
|Children’s||Herbert Hoover Jr. > Allan Hoover|
More About Herbert Hoover
- Herbert Hoover travelled the world as a mining engineer.
- Herbert Hoover was a millionaire and owned silver mines.
- Herbert Hoover was blamed for causing the depression and showed reluctance to help the millions of unemployed of the great depression.
- When the Hoovers wanted to speak privately they speak Chinese.
- A low native who spent part of his boyhood in Oregon, Herbert Hoover was the first president to hail from the west of the Mississippi river.