Facts About Herbert Hoover
|Presidency||Herbert Hoover, 31st President of United States, (4 March 1929 – 4 March 1933)|
|Political Party||Republican Party|
|Born||10 August 1874, West Branch, Iowa, United States|
|Died||20 October 1964, Waldorf-Astoria New York, New York, United States|
|Cause of Death||Gastric Cardia|
|Grave||Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum, West Branch, Iowa, United States|
|Parents||Jesse Hoover > Hulda Hoover|
|Spouse||Lou Henry Hoover (m. 1899-1944)|
|Children’s||Herbert Hoover Jr. > Allan Hoover|
More About Herbert Hoover
- Herbert Hoover travelled the world as a mining engineer.
- Herbert Hoover was a millionaire and owned silver mines.
- Herbert Hoover was blamed for causing the depression and showed reluctance to help the millions of unemployed of the great depression.
- When the Hoovers wanted to speak privately they speak Chinese.
- A low native who spent part of his boyhood in Oregon, Herbert Hoover was the first president to hail from the west of the Mississippi river.
List of Presidents in the United States