Facts About George Washington
|Presidency||George Washinton, 1st President of United States, (April 30, 1789 – March 4, 1797)|
|Political Party||Not belong to a Political Party|
|Born||February 22, 1732, Westmoreland County, Virginia|
|Died||December 14, 1799, At George Washington’s Mount Vernon, Mount Vernon, VA|
|Cause of Death||Epiglottis|
|Grave||Mount Vernon, Virginia, United States|
|Parents||Augustine Washington > Mary Ball Washington|
|Children’s||Adopted the two children, John (Jacky) Parke Custis and Martha (Patsy) Parke Custis.|
More About George Washington
- He started school at six years old and left at fifteen to become a surveyor because his family was too poor to afford education number twenty-four at 26 he married Martha Custis who already had two children Washington never had any kids of his own.
- Research performed on a set of Washington’s dentures in 2005 showed that they were made of gold ivory lead and human and animal teeth.
- As six foot two and two hundred pounds he was one of the biggest presidents number twenty-twos he had numerous toothaches so when he was 57 he had all his teeth pulled and from then on he wore false teeth
- before fighting against the British actually fought for the British against the French in Ohio and lost
- he actually lost most of his battles and according to some sources he was the losing Astoria’s general in modern history
List of Presidents in the United States