Facts About Woodrow Wilson
|Presidency||Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States (March 4, 1913–March 4, 1921.)|
|Political Party||Democratic Party, the party.|
|Born||December 28, 1856, in Staunton, Virginia, in the Americas.|
|Died||February 3, 1924, Woodrow Wilson Residence in Washington, D.C.|
|Cause of Death||Stroke|
|Grave||Washington National Cathedral, Washington, D.C.|
|Parents||Janet Woodrow > Joseph Ruggles Wilson|
|Spouse||Ellen Axson Wilson > Edith Bolling Galt Wilson|
|Children’s||Eleanor Wilson McAdoo > Jessie Woodrow Wilson Sayre > Margaret Woodrow Wilson|
More About Woodrow Wilson
- Woodrow Wilson was the Professor, College, Administration, Politician, and Statesman.
- There names were Margaret, Jesse and Eleaner.
- Woodrow Wilson was the only president with a Ph.D.
- Wilson was elected president of Princeton University in 1902.
- He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1920.
List of Presidents in the United States