Facts About Richard Nixon
|Presidency||Richard Nixon, 37th President of United States, (20 January 1969 – 9 August 1974)|
|Political Party||Republican party|
|Born||9 January 1913, Yorba Linda, California, United States|
|Died||April 22, 1994, New York-Presbyterian Emergency Room, New York, United States|
|Cause of Death||Stroke|
|Grave||The Richard Nixon Library & Museum, Yorba Linda, California, United States|
|Parents||Hannah Milhous Nixon > Francis A. Nixon|
|Children’s||Julie Nixon Eisenhower, Tricia Nixon Cox|
More About Richard Nixon
- The cover-up & Watergate scandal ultimately led president Richard Nixon to resign.
- During his education Richard Nixon received excellent grades.
- Richard Nixon was described as calm, unscrupulous and his method of attacking opponents was highly effective.
- On November 17, 1973 Richard Nixon declared his innocence saying “I am not a crook”.
- A $25000 check apparently meant for the Richard Nixon campaign ended up in the bank account of a Watergate burgler.