Facts about Osman Ghazi
|Also Known||Osman I or Osman Ghazi|
|Born||1258, Sogut, Sultanate of Rum|
|Death||1324, in Sogut, Ottoman Empire|
|Cause of Death||he died from natural causes|
|Grave||Osman Ghazi Tomb, Bursa, Turkey|
|Parents||Ertugrul Ghazi > Halime Sultan|
|Spouse||Rabia Bala Hatun > Malhun Hatun|
|Children||Orhan Ghazi > Alaeddin Pasha > Fatima Hatun > Coban Bey > Melik Bey > Hamid Bey > Pazarlu Bey|
main article:- Osman Ghazi
More Facts about Osman Ghazi
- Osman Becomes the Chief of his tribe in C.1280
- Osman Ghazi was the Ottoman Empire founder and first Caliph.
- Osman Ghazi had 2 Wives. 1. Rabia Bala Hatun 2. Malhun Hatun
- Osman Ghazi is Nicknamed ”KARA” (Black).
- A Dream of Osman becomes the Foundational Myth of the Empire.
- According to Historians, Osman had Two Wives, Rabia Bala Hatun and Malhun Hatun.
- Osman Ghazi was Descended from the Kayi Branch of the Oghuz Turks.
- Osman’s Strategy of Increasing His Territories.
- The Sword of Osman was Girded to Every Ottoman Sultan.
- Osman’s Last campaign was against the city of Bursa.
- Little genuine information is survived about the life of Osman because of the scarcity of historical sources dating from his lifetime.
- No written record is available from the reign of Osman because the Ottomans were not recording the history of Osman’s life until the fifteenth century, more than a hundred years later after his death.