Facts About Franklin Pierce
|Presidency||Franklin Pierce, 14th President of United States, (4 March 1853 – 4 March 1857)|
|Political Party||Democratic Party|
|Born||November 23, 1804, Franklin Pierce was born in Hillsborough, New Hampshire, in the United States of America|
|Died||October 8, 1869, in Concord near New Hampshire, at age 64|
|Cause of Death||Cirrhosis of the liver|
|Grave||Old North Graveyard near Concord, New Hampshire, USA|
|Parents||Ben Pierce was the dad|
|Spouse||Jane Appleton (married in 1834) is his wife (passed away in 1863)|
|Children’s||Three kids (Franklin Robert Pierce, Benjamin Pierce, Franklin Jr.)|
More About Franklin Pierce
- Franklin Pierce was related to the bushes.
- He’s ranked as the most Handsomest president.
- None of his children lived to see him inaugurated.
- He started the American Civil War.
- He signed the Kansas Nebraska Act.
List of Presidents in the United States