Facts About Dwight D Eisenhower
|Presidency||Dwight D Eisenhower, 34th President of United States, (20 January 1953 – 20 January 1961)|
|Born||October 14, 1890, Denison, Texas, U.S|
|Died||March 28, 1969, Washington, D.C., U.S. (aged 78)|
|Cause of Death||Heart Failure|
|Grave||Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library & Museum, Abilene, Kansas, United States|
|Parents||Ida Stover Eisenhower > David Jacob Eisenhower|
|Children’s||Doud > John|
More About Dwight D Eisenhower
- He played football and graduated commissioned as a second lieutenant.
- There names were Doud Dwight and John Sheldon Doud.
- He was supreme commander of Operation overload, the Allied assault on Nazi-occupied Europe.
- In 1957 Eisenhower ordered Federal troops to Little Rock to enforce integration.
- His first son died of scarlet fever at age 3.
List of Presidents in the United States